Our CEO, Dr. Travis Yates, previously discussed the importance of law enforcement leaders working with organizations, groups, or individuals, that align with the Courageous Police Leadership Principles. We encourage you to read his article here and have developed a Partner Agreement checklist that can be used by the agency to ensure that the mission of law enforcement can be enhanced by the pending relationship.
This agreement, which should be signed by both parties, will ensure that the Courageous Police Principles can be bolstered through the resources and time that a leader will be giving to this third party entity.
“Lead On and Stay Courageous”…Dr. Travis Yates
- Do you demonstrate and demand integrity within your organization?
- While we understand that your organization may have several goals, do those goals ultimately align with providing the community with a safe environment that includes the reduction of crime and violence?
- Are you committed to facts, and will you assist our agency in providing the members or followers of your organization with factual information?
- While we certainly understand that conflict, including debates and disagreements, can occur within any relationship, are you committed to dealing with this in a professional manner so that mutual cooperation can occur?
- Our organization seeks to learn from others, and we are committed to the challenge of rejecting the status quo, or ‘what we think we know’, and examining the concerns of our community. Will you commit to working together, in a mutual fashion, with that cooperative mindset and work ethic?
If you would like an editable form to customize for your agency, please contact us.